Courtesy of East India Company
1 cup tomato purée
1 Tbsp East India Company garam masala
2 Tbsp and 1 tsp paprika
Salt, to taste
3 Tbsp and 1 tsp yogurt
4 pieces Tandoori Chicken (already cooked)
3 Tbsp and 1 tsp 35% cream (10% cream can be substituted)
1 Tbsp butter
Crushed red chiles, optional
1. In a pan, heat the tomato purée and add garam masala, paprika, and salt.
2. Once the purée starts to bubble, add the yogurt and chicken pieces.
3. Simmer until sauce begins to thicken.
4. Add the cream and butter and cook for 2-3 minutes
5. Serve hot on a bed of rice or with fresh naan bread
Yield 2 servings