Chef Eric Lee,
Smokey wood-fired cauliflower and salty olives mingle with cool, mint-spiked yogurt sauce.
5-6 cups cauliflower florets, about 1 1/2″ in diameter (from 1 medium cauliflower)
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
Yogurt Mint Sauce
1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 cup plain yogurt
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F.
2. Place the cauliflower florets on a roasting pan. Drizzle olive oil over cauliflower, and season with salt and pepper.
2. Place the roasting pan in the oven and cook for 15 mins, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting.
1. In a serving dish, toss cauliflower and olives.
2. Drizzle with yogurt mint sauce. Serve.
Yield 3 servings