Owners Ivan Valencia, Marc Priestly, Kyle Matheson and manager Scott Malcolmson
Chipotle pepper and fresh pineapple are a perfect sweet-hot combination.
2 Tbsp chipotle peppers
1 cup mayonnaise
4 burger buns
4 chicken breasts, butterflied
8-12 slices bacon
4 slices Bothwell cheddar cheese
4 fresh pineapple rings
1 cup mixed baby greens
1. Grind peppers in a food processor.
2. Mix peppers and mayonnaise together.
1. Lightly season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, grill. Grill pineapple slices until char lines appear.
2. Toast buns lightly on grill. Smear both buns with chipotle aioli.
3. Place chicken on bottom half of bun and top with cheese, bacon, pineapple, and greens.
Yield 4 servings