Chef/Owner Terry Gereta,
These pint-sized eggs are perfect for little hands. The spice factor can be easily adjusted to your child’s taste.
8 quail eggs
a little mayo
pinch of salt
sprinkle of paprika
Liam’s Veggie Nest
1 bunch broccoli, cut by Dad
1 carrot, shredded by Liam
1 cucumber, cut into rounds with melon-baller
1. In a small pot, boil eggs for 3 min. Remove from heat.
2. Peel. Cut in half.
3. Remove yolks, place in small bowl.
4. Mix in mayo and salt, adjust seasonings to your child’s taste.
5. Place mix in a piping bag. Pipe a small amount of mixture on each egg.
6. Sprinkle with mild paprika just before nesting.
1. Arrange broccoli in a circle.
2. Spread carrots like a nest.
3. Place cucumber rounds in nest.
4. Top with devilled eggs.
Yield 4 servings