These impressive desserts must be served chilled. You will need 21 small paper candy cups, which can be found at cake decorating and kitchen stores.
6 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
1/3 cup whipping cream
1 tsp instant coffee
2 tsp vanilla
4 oz white chocolate, chopped
21 coffee beans
1. In a double boiler, over medium heat, melt bittersweet chocolate with cream, stirring occasionally.
2. In a bowl, dissolve coffee in vanilla. Whisk into melted bittersweet chocolate mixture.
3. Spread out candy cups on a rimmed baking sheet. Pour chocolate mixture into cups, filling halfway. Refrigerate for 15 minutes, or until firm.
4. In a double boiler, over medium heat, melt white chocolate. Pour over firm bittersweet chocolate in cups.
5. Sprinkle each cup with cinnamon and top with a coffee bean. Refrigerate for one hour, or until firm.
Yield 21 pieces