Collective member Esan Azore,
Mondragon Bookstore & Coffeehouse
Get vitamins and energy with this Thai-flavoured salad packed with proteins such as seeds and tofu.
1/2 cup white miso
1/2 cup tahini, stirred well
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1/4 cup chopped ginger
1/4 cup chopped garlic
1/2 cup water
1 cup of Liquid Braggs All Purpose Seasoning
3/4 cup water
2 Tbsp grated ginger
1 bunch of kale
1 bunch rainbow chard
5 leaves of green leaf
handful of green savoy cabbage, sliced
1/2 cup shredded carrots and beets
handful of hemps seeds
1/2 cup hard tofu, sliced into 1/4” thick triangles
1/2 cup brown rice
1. In blender, blend while adding water slowly.
1. Combine ingredients and add thinly sliced tofu triangles.
2. Marinate cool for 3 hrs in refrigerator.
1. Chop greens into bite-size pieces.
2. Toss with miso dressing.
3. Top with beets, carrots and seeds.
4. Garnish with sliced cucumber and marinated tofu.
5. Serve over warm brown rice seasoned with Braggs.
Yield 4 servings