1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup icing sugar
1 Tbsp and 1 tsp ground espresso
1 1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup ground pecans
1 1/2 cup chocolate wafers, for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 340°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend butter and icing sugar.
3. Mix flour, espresso powder and ground pecans together and add to butter mixture.
4. Mix until a firm cookie dough forms.
5. Roll the dough into a log and put in freezer (approx. 2 hours) for easier cutting.
6. Remove from freezer and cut into 1/8” thick slices.
7. Place on baking pan lined with parchment paper.
8. Bake for 12 – 14 minutes.
9. Cool, then dip in melted chocolate.
Yield 3 dozen cookies