The built-in heat of the Korean BBQ sauce and dressing gives this meal-sized salad a spicy kick.
2 chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
salt and pepper
1/2 cup Bon Vivant! Korean BBQ sauce
2 cups soba noodles, cooked and cooled
2 cups spring greens
2 cups napa cabbage, thinly sliced
1/2 cup carrots, julienne
1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
4 Tbsp green onion, sliced on bias
2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
1. Preheat barbeque on medium-high heat.
2. Place chicken on grill and season with salt and pepper.
3. Using 1-2 Tbsp of reserved Bon Vivant! Korean BBQ sauce, turn over and brush with sauce. Continue to turn and baste chicken every 2-3 mins until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 180˚F.
4. Remove from grill and keep warm.
5. Cook soba noodles according to package instructions. Drain and cool noodles. Toss with remaining Bon Vivant! Korean BBQ sauce.
6. Place spring greens on plate and top with cabbage, noodles, carrots, tomatoes, and green onion.
7. Slice cooked chicken breasts and arrange on top. Garnish with sunflower seeds. Drizzle additional Korean BBQ Sauce on top of salad or to taste.
Yield 2 servings