Chef/owner Steve Kandilakis,
These meaty chops capture the senses with simple seasoning and a great char from the barbeque.
1/2 rack of lamb, cut into chops
2 pinches dried oregano
salt and pepper to taste
1 lemon, cut in wedges
1. Brush chops with olive oil.
2. Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Let rest at room temp for 10 mins.
4. Preheat broiler on barbeque.
(Grill may be used instead.)
5. Place chops on broiler and cook for approx 4 mins on each side. Time may vary according to thickness of chops and personal preference.
6. Plate, squeezing lemon juice over chops. Garnish with lemon wedge.
Yield 5 servings