Head Chef Geoff Stevens,
For the best quality prawns, Chef Geoff recommends Neptune’s or Gimli Fish markets. See our
Specialty Foods listings for information.
8 prawns, shelled and deveined
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp butter
3/4 Tbsp garlic, minced
1/3 cup mixed shallots and garlic. julienned
1/4 cup red peppers, minced
1/4 cup green onions, chopped
1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
1/3 cup white wine
Handful of mixed greens
1. Heat saucepan on medium.
2. Add oil and butter until melted.
3. Add shallot/garlic mix and sauté until translucent.
4. Add minced garlic, prawns, minced peppers, green onions and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Sauté until prawns are cooked and turn pink.
6. Add lemon juice and mixed greens. Cook until wilted.
7. Deglaze pan with white wine.
8. Serve with prawns standing up in a ring formation.
Yield 2 servings