Chef Gary Patson and sous chef Mac Nurse,
Mangoes begin ripening in April and offer a shot of vitamins A and C.
2 cups cubed mango
1/4 cup orange juice
24 strawberries, hulled
4 kiwis, peeled and seeded
1. Purée the mangoes and orange juice in a blender until smooth.
2. Slice 20 of the strawberries, leaving four whole.
3. Line the bottom of four balloon wine glasses with the sliced strawberies.
4. Pour a thin layer of the mango purée in each glass to cover berries.
5. Reserve 4 kiwi slices and layer the rest on top of mango purée.
6. Divide remaining purée among the glasses. Top each with a slice of kiwi and three raspberries.
7. Make a slit in each of the remaining strawberries and position on the rim of each glass.
Yield 4 servings