Oreo cookie truffles are a chocolate addict’s and cookie monster’s dream. These crumbled cookies dipped in white chocolate make the perfect bite-sized treat that will tame both beasts.
1 18 oz package Oreo cookies, finely crushed (or other chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling)
1 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
1 lb white baking chocolate
1. In a large bowl, combine crushed cookies and cream cheese. Using a hand mixer, beat on low speed until well blended.
2. Form 50-1″ balls by hand. Place on baking sheet lined with wax paper and freeze for 10 mins.
3. In a double boiler, melt white chocolate over low heat until smooth.
4. Remove cookie balls from freezer and dip in white chocolate. Return to baking sheet.
5. Refrigerate for 1 hr until firm.
6. Store in covered container and keep refrigerated.
Yield 50 truffles