This fall‑inspired version of the classic Italian dessert is an alternative
to traditional pumpkin pie. Rich and creamy with a hint of spice,
it’s the perfect finish to Thanksgiving dinner.
4 cups whipping cream
3 cups cream cheese
3 1/2 cups icing sugar
1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 can Coke
1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
cinnamon to garnish
1. With a mixer, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Put in refrigerator.
2. In another bowl, whip cream cheese and icing sugar.
3. Add pumpkin and spices.
4. On low speed, fold in chilled whipped cream.
Soak 20 ladyfingers in Coke for 30 secs
1. Dip rim of glass in Coke, then in graham cracker crumbs.
2. Create an ‘X’ at the bottom of the glass with two soft ladyfingers.
3. Spoon in pudding.
4. Insert crisp ladyfinger and top with whipped cream.
5. Sprinkle with graham crumbs and cinnamon.
Yield 10 servings