Chef Michele Di Fonte,
Catholic Italians traditionally prepare special seafood pastas on Christmas Eve.
6 qt salted water
4 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp chopped garlic
12 clams, scrubbed
24 mussels, debearded
20 peeled and deveined shrimp
3 cups marinara sauce
1/2 lb spaghetti
1. In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. In a pan on medium high heat, sauté oil and garlic until golden.
3. Add clams and mussels. Sauté for 4 mins.
4. Add shrimp and scallops. Sauté for 1 min.
5. Add wine. Simmer for 2 mins.
6. Add sauce . Simmer for 5 mins.
Yield 4 servings