1 cup chopped tomatoes
3/4 cup pesto
1 1/2 cups olive oil
Pepper to taste
3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 wheel of brie cheese
1. Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Place your wheel of brie cheese on the baking sheet.
4. Place a generous heaping scoop of pesto tomato topping on the brie.
5. Bake in a 400°F oven for 12 minutes.
6. Carefully remove the baked brie from the oven and transfer to a serving dish.
7. Enjoy with toasted baguette slices, crackers, or simply with a spoon.
Yeild 4 servings