Choose your favourite flavours and customize your own grown-up ice pops.
1 1/4 cups fresh raspberries
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup corn syrup
3 Tbsp sugar
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup brewed espresso
2 Tbsp corn syrup
1 Tbsp sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp cocoa powder
1/3 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1 cup coconut milk
1 Tbsp Bailey’s Irish Cream
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 Tbsp shredded coconut
1. In a blender, purée all ingredients until smooth.
2. Place a sieve over a medium-sized bowl. Using a spatula, push the mixture through sieve.
3. Discard seeds and set aside.
Chocolate Espresso Pops
1. In a large metal bowl, prepare an ice bath.
2. In a small sauce pan, bring espresso, corn syrup and sugar to boil over high heat.
3. Whisk in remaining ingredients and remove from heat.
4. Pour cocoa mixture into a small metal bowl and place in ice bath.
5. Whisk occasionally until cool.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
1. Spoon about 1-2 Tbsp raspberry purée in bottom of each mould.
2. Place in freezer for 30 mins.
3. Remove from freezer and push wooden sticks halfway into pop.
4. Return to freezer for 30 mins.
5. Remove from freezer and spoon 1-2 Tbsp of second flavour on pops, making sure to leave space at top for a final raspberry layer.
6. Return to freezer for 30 mins or until frozen solid.
7. Spoon in remaining raspberry purée.
8. Freeze until completely firm.
9. Remove ice pops from freezer and place in bowl of tepid water for 30 secs, making sure water doesn’t go over top of ice pops.
10. Serve immediately.
Yield 24 small or 12 full-size servings