1 ball of dough (approx. 250 g)
1/2 cup fig jam
3 Tbsp ricotta cheese
6 slices brie cheese
2 Tbsp goat cheese
3 prosciutto slices
6 fig slices
roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
roasted and salted sunflower seeds
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Roll out dough to fit 12” pan. 3. In a food processor, mix fig jam, salt, pepper, garlic, and water to create a spreadable ‘pesto’.
4. Spread the fig pesto, then add ricotta cheese to the base.
5. Add brie and prosciutto slices.
6. Crown with goat cheese.
7. Add fig slices evenly.
8. Bake for approx. 12 mins.
9. Finish with seeds and micro arugula.
Chef’s Tip: Using cold water and grape oil to help avoid a fast raise of dough.
4 1/4 cups refined flour
50 g dry yeast
1/2 tsp sugar
1 Tbsp salt
2 Tbsp grape oil
1/2 L cold water
1. Place the flour with the salt in a bowl.
2. In a bowl, combine dry yeast, a pinch of sugar and water.
3. Mix in grape oil.
4. Knead dough for approx. 7 mins with mixer or 15 mins by hand.
5. Cut dough in the weight or size desired. Suggested size: 250g for 12” and 350g for 15”.