Courtesy of Chef Amber Lee – Snow and Moon
2 cups whole milk
1/3 cup condensed milk
1 Tbsp chocolate sauce
1 Tbsp caramel sauce
1/2 slice Tiramisu cake
1 slice brownie, cut into pieces
1 slice cheesecake, cut into pieces
1 tsp cocoa powder
1/3 cup whipping cream
1 tsp powdered sugar
1. Combine milk and condensed milk and stir until smooth.
2. Pour milk mixture in ice cube trays and let freeze.
3. Add frozen cubes to blender or food processor and blend in short intervals until cubes reach shaved texture.
1. Spread chocolate and caramel sauce on the bottom of a serving bowl, add snow to bowl and drizzle more sauce.
2. Place brownies and crushed cheesecake around the edge of the snow.
3. Add whipped cream to the center of the snow.
4. AddTiramisu cake on the whipped cream.
5. Decorate with cocoa powder and powdered sugar.
Yield 1 serving