Chef Kyle Andreasen
Carne Italian Chophouse
At Carne, this tender cut is served with a rich mushroom sauce.
14 oz veal chop
1. Season veal chop with salt and pepper and rub with olive oil to prevent meat from sticking to grill.
2. Grill over high heat to sear steak and create charred grill marks.
3. Transfer to a 400˚F oven or barbeque and cook, turning every 4-5 min, until internal temperature is about 110˚F.
4. Let rest 10 minutes before cutting to bring internal temperature up to 120˚F-125˚F and to let juices reabsorb.
5. Plate and garnish with a pinch of salt and pepper, a drizzle of oil, and a sprig of rosemary.
Yield 1 veal chop