Serve an optical illusion with this wiggly wobbly recipe
1 package (3 oz) red Jell-o
1 cup boiling water
2 Tbsp black sesame seeds
1. Slice the limes in half lengthwise.
2. Scoop out pulp with spoon all the way to the pith, do not break rind.
3. Place lime halves on muffin pan to keep them upright.
4. Prepare Jell-o according to directions.
5. Pour liquid Jell-o into lime halves, fill to the top.
6. Place muffin pan in refrigerator until Jell-o sets.
7. Using a serated knife, slice the lime halves in half.
8. Garnish with black sesame seeds.
Yield 10 servings