Goodies Bake Shop
You’ll swoon over the ultra-smooth pudding of this timeless dessert. Crisp, fresh berries complement the centre’s rich and creamy texture.
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup sugar
6 Tbsp butter
6 Tbsp whole liquid egg
1/2 cup homo milk
1/3 cup heavy cream
2 Tbsp sugar
8 oz dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In bowl, sift together dry ingredients. Add eggs and butter and mix well.
3. Flatten dough using rolling pin and press into 3″ tart pans. Par bake for 20 mins. Remove from moulds when cool.
1. In saucepan, combine milk, cream and sugar. Bring to boil.
2. Take off heat and add chocolate. Mix until chocolate is melted. Whisk egg into mixture. Pour into prepared shells.
3. Bake for 10 mins. Allow tarts to cool. Sift icing sugar over top of tarts. Garnish with fresh fruit.
Yield 4-6 tarts