2 pizza dough balls
2 cups mozzarella
5 jumbo onions, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 380°F.
2. Cover the pan with oil.
3. Spread one of the dough balls onto the entire pan.
4. Add mozzarella.
5. Roll out second dough ball and place it over the first round. Use water to seal the two layers.
6. Using a small knife, cut a few small air holes in the top layer.
7. Trim any dough over hanging the pan.
8. Add sliced onions and sprinkle oregano on top.
9. Bake for approx. 30 mins.
Chef’s Tip: Using cold water and grape oil to help avoid a fast raise of dough.
4 1/4 cups refined flour
50 g dry yeast
1/2 tsp sugar
1 Tbsp salt
2 Tbsp grape oil
1/2 L cold water
1. Place the flour with the salt in a bowl.
2. In a bowl, combine dry yeast, a pinch of sugar and water.
3. Mix in grape oil.
4. Knead dough for approx. 7 mins with mixer or 15 mins by hand.
5. Cut dough in the weight or size desired. Suggested size: 250g for 12” and 350g for 15”.