Softball-sized mound of cooked sushi rice
3/4 sheet nori (seaweed)
3 Tbsp spicy mayo
2-2.5 oz king crab meat
1 tsp scallions, chopped
2 pieces stretched tempura shrimp (no tails)
2 slices avocado (½ inch at widest part)
½ cup organic mixed greens
2.5-3 oz fresh Big Eye tuna
1 mango, cubed
Black tobiko (fish roe)
Honey plum glaze
1. With wet hands, spread handful of sushi rice over nori, leaving space along top edge. Flip over, facing rice down.
2. Mix spicy mayo with scallions and king crab, and spread in a neat line along the length of the nori.
3. Lay mixed greens, slices of avocado, and tempura shrimps on top.
4. Moisten hands and roll firmly from bottom to top. Press slices of tuna along top of roll.
5. With a sharp knife, slice the roll into equal pieces. Top each piece with a cube of mango and a dollop of black tobiko.
6. Drizzle with the honey plum glaze and sprinkle with a few sesame seeds.
Yield 1 roll