What’s up Buttercup?
Dulce de Leche Pecan Butter
Winning bread deserves better butter. This sweet spread pairs beautifully with holiday bread, french toast and pancakes.
1 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 Tbsp dulce de leche
1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, add all ingredients until smooth.
3. Transfer to cookie sheet, press firmly into an even layer.
4. Allow to chill in refrigerator until firm.
5. Cut out shapes using cookie cutters.
6. Serve on mini cupcake liners.