Sous Sol – Scott Redfern
Sorrel Rum Punch
1oz. Appleton Estate signature blend rum
1oz. Stone’s green ginger wine
2oz. spiced hibiscus punch
1oz. fresh lemon juice
4 cups water
1/2 cup dried hibiscus flowers
1 cinnamon stick
8 whole cloves
1 Tbsp pink peppercorns
1 cup of sugar
1. Combine all ingredients and allow to steep and cool completely.
2. Strain with a fine mesh strainer.
3. Keeps in a refrigerator for 30 days.
1. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake with ice, and strain into a hurricane glass over ice.
Yield one serving