Health intentions do not go ignored in this decadent creamy broth.
4 Tbsp vegetable salt
1 tsp all spice
1 tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp fennel seed
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
6 spicy Italian pork sausages
6 potatoes, cubed
3 carrots, sliced
1 bunch kale, chopped
1/4 cup whole cream
1 Tbsp unsalted butter
2 Tbsp paprika
1. Bring large pot of water to boil and season with vegetable salt, all spice and black pepper.
2. Add garlic, carrots, potatoes and sausage to pot.
3. Cook until the carrots and potatoes are tender.
4. Remove sausage, slice into rounds and transfer into a skillet. Once brown, add sausage back to pot.
5. Add kale. Stir in whole cream, butter and paprika. Serve warm.
Yield 4 servings