Owner Mo Razik,
Fenton’s Gourmet Foods, The Cheese Shop
8 oz (200 g) piece of unripened goat cheese
1 tsp minced dry garlic
1 tsp dry parsley
4 oz (100 g) jumbo calamata olives
30 mini toast crackers
1. Using a cheese wire, cut the goat cheese lengthwise into two half cylinders.
2. Place both halves on a serving plate with the flat surfaces down.
3. Sprinkle the dry garlic and parsley on top.
4. Place the cheese in the refrigerator for 2 hours allowing the moisture of the cheese to soak through and exchange flavour with the dehydrated garlic and parsley.
5. Garnish with calamata olives and serve with mini toast crackers.
Yield 4 servings