Pembina Village Restaurant
Go Mediterranean with this feta-friendly greek salad.
1 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp Lawry’s seasoning salt
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp red wine vinegar
4 large plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into 8 wedges each
2 English cucumbers, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2″ slices
1/2 green pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4″ slices
1/2 red pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4″ slices
1/4 red onion, cut into 1/4″ slices
1/4 white onion, cut into 1/4″ slices
12 large kalamata olives
1 Tbsp crumbled feta
4 or 5 slices of feta, 1/2″ thick
1. In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Set aside.
1. In a large bowl, combine all vegetables with a wooden spoon.
2. Add olives and crumble feta on top.
3. Add dressing and gently mix together with wooden spoon.
4. Place in fridge for up to 1 hr or garnish with feta slices and serve immediately.
Yield 4 servings